Patriotic Pudding Pops
Here is a easy, fun, simple and thrifty recipe treat for you and the kids too! Prepare these treats on a nice hot summer day or at your Memorial Day or 4th of July Parties! Plus, these are very inexpensive so when they want to share with all their friends it won’t break your posket book
(Yields (5) 3 oz pudding pops)
- 1 box White Chocolate Jell-O Instant Pudding
- 2 cup Milk
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
- Mix milk and pudding in bowl for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 3 equal portions.
- Color 1 portion red with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Color 1 portion blue with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Transfer each color to a zippered sandwich bag.
- Clip the corner of the blue and pipe it equally into the bottom of 5 3 oz Dixie cups.
- Lift and gently tap each cup on the counter to level up the pudding.
- Repeat this process with the white and then red colors.
- Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup and place in freezer for 4-5 hours or until firm.
Be sure to come back and let us know how you enjoyed your Patriotic Pudding Pops Recipe!
Check out more Simplee Thrifty Recipes Here!
Do you have a favorite recipe? Share it with us and get your recipe featured on Simplee Thrifty!!
Thanks for sharing this on Pinterest, Facebook,
your blog, etc. by using the buttons below.