Spooky Spider Cupcakes Recipe
I absolutely had a blast making this Halloween Treat for the kids! These Spooky Spider Cupcakes were a lot of fun and the kids had fun as well. If you need a Halloween Treat this will be a big hit. My little man want to take these to school for his Halloween Treat so looks like we will be making them again 🙂
- ½ cup of butter (room temperature)
- ⅔ cup of coca powder
- 2¾ cup of powder sugar
- ⅓ cup of vegetable shortening
- ½ tea spoon of vanilla extract
- 1 table spoon of milk (can add more if it seems dry)
- Spider Silicone mold(Found at craft store)
- big Candy eyes(Found at craft store or Walmart, Target)
- 1 Box cake
- (BOX cake)
- 1 box cake
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- ¼ cup of milk.
- Mix your box cake ingredients all that together.
- Bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes.
- You can pour your cupcake mix into the spider silicone cups or into cupcake liners and place those into the silicone molds.
- Let cool completely before you icing them.
- Start by mixing your powder sugar and butter together.
- Then add in your coca powder, vegetable shortening, and vanilla extract.
- Add in your tablespoon of milk. If it is perfect, start to spread on your cupcakes. If it needs more smoothness add another table spoon of milk.
- Now spread your icing on your cupcake.
- Once that is done. get some of your eye candy and press three eyes into the top.
- Place your cupcake into the spider silicone mold if you did not bake your cake directly into it you have some spiders.
Check out more Simplee Thrifty Recipes Here! View all the Halloween Treats Here!
Do you have a favorite recipe? Share it with us and get your recipe featured on Simplee Thrifty!!
and link back to SimpleeThrifty.
to share with your fellow readers by
submitting it here.